I started this craft project quite a while ago. During that time, nursing school had taken over my life. Now, it has no stronghold on me because I have graduated. With that said, I have been enjoying normal-people things since that time.
I originally found this craft through pinterest from this blog! Her instructions are very clear and detailed, so I won't bore you or try to match her cute tutorial and let you check the blog out.
The process...
I love the end result. Feminine and lovely.
This boy is near and dear to mine and Lee's heart.
To the left is the picture we received of Michael (age 10) when we first started sponsoring him in Fall of 2010. Just yesterday we received this new picture (to the right) of him and he is now almost 12 years old. I wrote him a letter today. I want him to know that even though we have never met and that we are very far away, we care for him very much! His picture is hanging in our kitchen. I see it everyday. I need to be even more diligent about praying for his precious soul. I tell him in my letters that Jesus loves him more than he could ever imagine and that I hope he knows Jesus one day. We received a good report of his health and his excellent performance in school! I made sure to tell him that we are proud of him. I was so happy to find out that they had a great harvest of cotton this year.
How my heart would be overjoyed if we ever received the chance of meeting this sweet boy.
Isn't it amazing to remember and think of the love that God has for each individual person....even the billions that are halfway around the world that we never see....even the sweet, farm boy that lives in Uganda? Oh, How He LOVES us!



No comments:
Post a Comment