WE ARE GOING TO BE A MOMMY AND DADDY!!!!!
We are drowning in excitement and joy right now with this incredible blessing of our first Baby Wilson!! I am so grateful that God saw us fit to be his/her parents :)
Even though we found out on September 6th and have known for a while, it made it so much more real when we saw this sweet baby on the screen and heard that precious heart beat beating away!
Lee videotaped the ultrasound and you can hear us in the background saying continually "wow"...."I can't believe this"...."this is so amazing", and just laughing with excitement! It is truly a miracle that I didn't know my heart could love so much already and be so thankful to God a the same time.
Right after Lee stopped recording, little B Dub started wiggling around like crazy! It was so amazing to see and I didn't want to stop staring and watching!
We are saying B Dub because "B-W" doesn't roll of the tongue, so we just shortened it!
Right now, (well technically tomorrow 10/17) I will be 10 weeks along! Here is a pic a few days ago. A tiny tiny baby bump is definitely there, but could be confused with "eating too much" right now :)
We found out while we were in Florida in September. While we are at universal studios one day we decided to pick up our first onesie and as a "souvenir" to glorious vacation news!
I want to capture the fun/funny memories of this beautiful journey on this blog whenever I have new news or maybe every few weeks/milestones.
Even though I know this is a beautiful journey, feeling beautiful is not part of this first trimester loveliness, haha it's actually comical. You must laugh and move on especially when its for something SO worth it. Comical: when I am at work and both me and my patient feel the same level of nausea and discomfort. That is just a pitiful sight to see, y'all.
I cannot wait to see, experience, and learn more about this sweet child! Please join us in prayer for little B Dub. I pray the Lord grows this baby in His perfect hands and will and that Lee's and my heart would be open to learning and growing in how to grow B Dub in the Lord as his/her parents! What a sweet, sweet honor.
Thank you everyone who has shown such excitement and celebration on our behalf. We are so thankful! Each little life is so worthy to be celebrated.



LOVE LOVE LOVE this sweet baby already and God could not have chosen two better people to raise this blessing!!!
ReplyDeleteSo very happy for you- I know that you're going to be the most wonderful mommy! :) Congratulations!
ReplyDelete